Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014
Tag Archives: Kuwait
source: http://www.kuwaittimes.net Camels are considered an important part of Kuwaiti and Arab heritage. They were the most important mode of transportation in the Arab world for thousands of years due to their proven ability to endure the hard weather conditions … Continue reading