Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014
Tag Archives: Jeddah
Art on the Arabian peninsula is swinging. From Abu Dhabi to Sharjah, and from Kuwait to Sana’a, artistic expressions of different forms – paintings, theater, photography, galleries, and more are fast becoming genuine expressions of popular culture. The Saudi Red … Continue reading
Hero of the week: Saudi firefighter becomes instant celebrity as his picture saving a child goes viral on the internet.
It is not often that common Saudis achieve celebrity status in the Kingdom. Yet Saudi firefighter Abdullah Badhan Al Subai became an instant hero in Saudi Arabia this week after a picture of him carrying a small boy wearing his … Continue reading