Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014
Tag Archives: al Haia.
There are high hopes that the recent appointment of a new Minister of Education in Saudi Arabia marks a significant attempt to modernise the country’s education system. In this op-ed, Dennis Sammut discusses the tasks ahead for Prince Khaled al … Continue reading