Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014
Category Archives: Iran
8 March is International Women’s Day. From the City and University of Oxford, on behalf of the Oxford Gulf and Arabian Peninsula Studies Forum (OXGAPS) we extend our congratulations to all women, and especially those in Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, … Continue reading
There are 180 million people living in the six GCC countries, Iran, Iraq and Yemen. Half of them are under 24.
The region of the Gulf and the Arabian Peninsula consists of nine countries, the six GCC countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, as well as Iran, Iraq and Yemen. Together these nine countries have … Continue reading