Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Dubai welcomed 2014 with a grandiose fireworks display around the iconic Burj Khalifah (picture courtesy of William Ball) Advertisements
The Christmas message is one of peace to all humankind. Christmas Greetings from Oxford to all the members and friends of OXGAPS in Oxford and all over the world, and to all followers of oxgaps.org.
Best wishes for the Christmas Season from the Committee of OxGAPS – the Oxford Gulf and Arabian Peninsula Studies Forum at the University of Oxford. The Christmas message is a universal message of peace to all humankind. We extend season … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia’s budget for 2014 will amount to SR855 billion (approximately USD 228 billion) in 2014, an increase of 4.3% over this year’s budget, and the highest ever in the Kingdom’s history. However commentators have described the increase as modest, … Continue reading