A Saudi man inspects dates during the “Ahsa Festival for Palms and Dates” in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia held recently, where total sales of dates reached SR4 million during its first three days. Picture Credit: Saudi Press Agency, Riyadh.
Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014