Report of the OxGAPS symposium held at the University of Oxford on 16 November 2013.
- Visit our stand at Freshers Fair October 6, 2014
- Be part of the discussion on the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula at Oxford. October 6, 2014
- OxGAPS welcomes all students and scholars at Oxford University at the start of the new academic year. October 6, 2014
- Yemen seeks to get rid of “ghost soldiers”. August 16, 2014
- Muslim students at Oxford University join millions world-wide marking the holy month of Ramadan. July 7, 2014
Monthly Archives: January 2013
source: http://www.khaleejtimes.com DUBAI — Two flagship corporates of Dubai — Emaar Properties and Emirates NBD — recorded a strong surge in profits, accentuating the remarkable rebound of the real estate and banking sectors, the key engines powering the emirate’s economic … Continue reading
source: http://www.kuwaittimes.net Camels are considered an important part of Kuwaiti and Arab heritage. They were the most important mode of transportation in the Arab world for thousands of years due to their proven ability to endure the hard weather conditions … Continue reading
Saudi clerics arrested outside the Royal Court as King Abdullah makes his first appearance in weeks.
http://www.riyadhbureau.com King Abdullah has made his first public appearance in four weeks when he received senior princes and clerics in his palace Tuesday afternoon in the Saudi capital Riyadh. The state television played footage showing members of the royal family … Continue reading
source: http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.net DOHA: Sales of luxury cars have increased in Qatar and the region. High-range brands featured at the Qatar Motor Show these days have closed 2012 with a growth in revenue in comparison to the previous year and plan … Continue reading